- It is a clear indication of where Ethiopia stands at this stage
- Highly facilitates the traffic towards the East and South,
- Saves considerable travel time,
- Takes less fuel for a vehicle as compared to it takes through the old route which again reduces the cost of fuel.
- Pollution to the environment will considerably be reduced as a result of less consumption of fuel.
- It is a paid trip but will likely be covered from the gain of fuel cost,
- Accidents if not cautiously monitored. Careless driving combined with old cars will put the traffic at risk mainly at high speed.
- Advice for attitude change shall be sold at the transit gates, every time.