Tuesday 22 December 2015

The Importance of Reflection, By John C Maxwell


“Ch1: I walked down a street, there is a dpole on side walk, I fall in , I lost my way, become helpless; It is not my fault, it takes me forever to find my way out ;

Ch2: I walked down the same street, I pretend I don’t see it, I fall in again; I can’t believe I am in the same place but it is not my fault, it still takes a long time to get out;

Ch3: I walked down the same street, there is a dploe on the side walk, I see that it is there, I still fall in, it is a habit; My eyes are open, I know where I am, it is my fault, I get out immediately;

Ch4: I walked down the same street, there is a dpole on the side walk; I walk around;

Ch5: I walked down on a different street;”

Watch the Video here;


No comments:

Post a Comment